Whether you have questions on which major you should choose, how to switch courses of study, academic requirements, scheduling and registration, and much more, your academic advisors in the Bitonte College of Health and Human Services are here to help.
Schedule an appointment with an advisor every semester before you are scheduled to register for classes. Each department within the college has its own procedure, but in general, advisement is required for the following students:
- Freshmen (with fewer than 32 semester hours of credit).
- Students in the Post-Secondary Enrollment / Early High School admission options programs.
- Students on warning or probation.
- First-semester transfer students.
- Former students returning to the university.