Master of Accountancy
Two semesters is all it takes to further your accounting experience with our Master of Accountancy program.
What You'll Study
The Lariccia School of Accounting and Finance at Youngstown State offers the Master of Accountancy program, giving you the chance to enhance your skills in just two semesters of full-time study. The program is designed to advance your education in accounting so that after you graduate, you'll be able to:
- Sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam;
- Demonstrate broad management competencies such as leadership, business processes and marketing of professional services;
- Recognize and address ethical and social responsibility issues in a business context;
- Communicate clearly, logically and persuasively;
- Identify and use accounting and tax resources to support decision making.