If you’ve decided that Youngstown State University is one of the schools you are interested in, then it is time to apply.
Submit your Undergraduate Admission application with the following information:
- $45 non-refundable application fee
- Official high school transcript
- Official ACT or SAT results
- Ohio Graduation Test results (For Ohio Residents ONLY)
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Once you’ve applied and been accepted to Youngstown State University, it’s time to begin filling out information for
financial aid. Priority Consideration for Financial Aid is February 15th of every year
- Apply for a Federal Pin at https://studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid#pin-replacement
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov (Youngstown State University Institution Code: 003145)
- Review Scholarships on the Youngstown State University Financial Aid website
- Visit the University Scholars/Honors Program website to apply for their programs and University Scholars Award at www.ysu.edu/honors
Now that you’ve been accepted to Youngstown State University, you should review your orientation letter before attending. If you disagree with the placements or if you require placement testing, please schedule a test session at before attending SOAR.