Youngstown State University would like to invite all prospective transfer and adult students to the Transfer and Adult Learner Visit Day.
On the agenda:
- A Welcome and Introduction from President Jim Tressel
- Presentations on Admissions and Financial Aid
- One-on-ones with academic college representatives
- Information on housing options
- Collect materials from a variety of student services offices
- Walking tours of campus
This visit also includes a light breakfast and discount coupons! What else could you ask for?
Don't delay; click the link on the right side of the page now to register for the next available date!
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous college/universities you have attended, please email your transcripts to Kimberlee Avery (email@example.com) no later than Wednesday, April 20th by 5:00 PM. If emailed after this time, we cannot guarantee an evaluation will be completed for use at the event.