Membership to the YSU Alumni Society allows YSU alumni to remain connected to the University and provides numerous benefits. The possibilities are endless, and the need for alumni involvement is great. Your membership is very important to YSU. Browse the benefits list below and our Affinity Programs. If you have any questions please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 330-941-3119 or click on the "Contact Us" link to send an e-mail.
CLICK HERE to sign up online!
Or click below to print an application:
Attention New Graduates (those who have graduated within the past six months): CLICK HERE to print an application for your FREE one-year Alumni Society membership, or a two-year membership for just $20! New graduates can also sign up for their Alumni Society memberships on-line:
- Click here to sign-up for your complimentary New Graduate one year Alumni Society Membership!
- Click here to sign-up for your New Graduate two year Alumni Society Membership for just $20!
Benefits of Alumni Society Membership:
- NEW FOR FALL, 2016: YSU Alumni Society members can now purchase a limited-hours membership to YSU's Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center at a rate of $150 per year. Click here to see a fact sheet for this member benefit.
- Opportunities to network with YSU alumni and friends — locally, regionally and nationally: Free admission to the The Youngstown Historical Center of Industry & Labor (aka The Steel Museum). This includes free admission to, and use of, the museum's archives library.
- Legacy Scholarship Program access: eligibility for your children to apply for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship
- Use of Maag Library and Ohio LINK Central Catalog (borrowing privileges)
- Members only discounts on many alumni events
- 10% discount on apparel items at the YSU Bookstore!
- 50% discount on Season Ticket Subscriptions for University Theater and Dance. You can see information about their 2016-2017 season here.
- Discounts on insurance, hotel and car rentals
- Use of the valuable resources at YSU Career Services
- Members-only publications
- Eligibility to purchase an on-campus parking pass